Continuum Wellness believes that it is important to give back to the local and global communities in which we operate. The primary focus of Continuum’s philanthropy program is outreach to various charities including: Breast Cancer Research, Pathways to Education, East Metro Youth Services, FIMAFRICA and The United Way. Contributions come in the form of employee time, money and gift certificate donations as well as sponsorships.
7 Days of Gratitude April 19th - 25th, 2014
"Gratitude can transform common days onto thanksgiving, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings." William Arthur Ward
This April marks the seven year anniversary since our first Open House. To show our gratitude to the community, who has suposrted us, and to our loyal clients, we are celebrating with seven days of gratitude. Each day between April 19th and April 25th, we will transform a common day into thanksgiving by offering free classes and workshops, discounted services, and lots of free giveaways and surprises.
Havergal College Fundraiser 2013, 2014 & 2015
- We were honored to have been asked to be part of this exciting event! The weather was perfect and the turnout was amazing, about 800-1000 people. Kelly and Petya represented our team of RMTs by giving out free massage treatments to help raise money for Havergal college.
Yonge Lawrence Village Day 2013, 2014, 2015
- Another sucessful Village Day! The rain held off and the sun even came out for a bit. We always love being part of this event. Great to say hi to friendly clients and faces we know and recognize and wonderful to meet and connect with new people.
- It’s Movember and we at Continuum are trying to help change the face of men’s health.
- Movember raises money to help support prostate cancer and male mental health initiatives. Dr. Adam Taksa has joined a team and is growing a moustache to help support this cause. We would appreciate your help as any and all donations this month will go towards supporting these worthy charities.
- In addition, a portion of all Chiropractic treatments in the month of November will go towards this fantastic cause.
- Book your appointment today and help support a worthy cause!
Breast Cancer Research 2012
- October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. 10% of all proceeds from the Healthy Breast Program will go towards furthering Breast Cancer Research.
Yonge Lawrence Village Day 2011
(link to photo album)
- Thank you to all the therapists who helped out. We gave over 50 free chair massages!
Treasure Our Neighbourhood 2011
- Continuum Wellness is donating a $200 gift basket to the Treasure Our Neighbourhood silent auction. It would make a great Mother's Day gift! Tickets to the event are almost sold out. All proceeds go towards communtiy programs at the centre. For more information please contact us or the Fairlawn Community Centre.
SMILE 2010 Music Festival
- We are excited to be the one of the official sponsors of the SMILE Music Festival at the Opera House on Saturday June 5, 2010. This event has been organized by East Metro Youth Services (EMYS) to generate awareness about mental health and to help raise money for children's mental health programs.
- EMYS is a multi-service adolescence health center accredited by Children's Mental Health Ontario and has been serving youth and their families in east Toronto since 1974.
- To learn more about EMYS please visit www.emys.on.ca
- On Saturday March 7, 2009 we had the opportunity to hold a Silent Auction during our Open House on behalf of the Foundation for Integrated Medicine in Africa (FIMAFRICA). FIMAFRICA is a registered Canadian charitable organization geared towards delivering integrated medicine to rural communities in Africa.
- We are so thankful to everyone that came out, your generosity and support made the silent auction a huge success. We had over 90 clients, friends and family attend the event and raised over $3000!
- For more information on being a donor, volunteer or FIMAFRICA’s current projects please visit http://fimafrica.org